The ValueSelling Framework® facilitates the difficult work of generating leads, creating contacts, establishing relationships and closing a direct sale. Your sales force will use:
- The ValueSelling Framework® for an overall vision and methodology on how to conduct a successful sale.
- The Opportunity Assessment Tool to qualify prospects.
- The Qualified Prospect Formula to scientifically assess your chances that the prospect will buy your product or services.
- The Power Toolkit to gain access to the decision-makers in the organization.
- The eValuePrompter® to plan sales calls and prompt the questioning process.
- O-P-C Questioning to engage prospects, understand their business issues, and demonstrate the desire to deliver value.
- VisionMatch and Differentiated VisionMatch to position your product or service as the best solution for the prospect’s business issue.
- The Mutual Plan Agreement to create a timeline and accurately forecast the sale.
- ValueSelling’s common vocabulary to efficiently communicate with the rest of the sales team.