Copyright © 2015 ValueSelling Associates, Inc. All rights reserved. ValuePrompter®, eValuePrompter®, NegotiationPrompter®, eValueSelIing®, eExecutive ValueSelling®, ValueSelling Framework®, QP = VMD x V x P x P®, ValueSelling@Work®, and ValueSelling Essentials® are registered trademarks of ValueSelling Associates, INC.. Qualified Prospect Formula™, ValueDelivering Framework™, Value Buying Process™, Business Research Guide™, Just Sell Something™, ValueSelling Framework® in a Flash!™, Opportunity Assessment Tool™ and VisionMatch™, are trademarks of ValueSelling Associates, INC.. ValueSelling Associates, P.O. Box 8364, 16236 San Dieguito Rd, Suite 5-12, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067, 858-759-3565. For more information, contact info@ValueSelling.com.
VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES, INC.
B. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES does not own or control or to people or companies that VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES does not employ or manage.
II. Information Collection and Use
A. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES collects personal information when you register as a user with VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES or purchase products though the VALUESELLING.com Website. Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES may use personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service.
B. When you register with VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES we may ask for information such as your name, address, phone, and email address. Once you become a registered user with VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
C. Additionally, when you purchase products through VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES using a credit card, VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES will require you disclose the credit card number, billing address of the credit card, name on the credit card and other information as necessary to process payment. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Such information will be collected only through encrypted technology and may be stored in our secured database.
D. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES uses information for the following purposes:
1. Contact you regarding your account or to provide you with information related to VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES, newsletters, special sales, focus groups and other general announcements. You may “opt-out” from receiving any notice that does not relate specifically to an order or your registration with VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES by changing your preferences on our site.
2. Fulfill your requests for information, products or services.
3. Provide service and support
4. Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity.
5. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES may access personal information in order to conduct market research. Information collected for marketing research and provided to third parties for marketing purposes shall not contain personally identifiable information, except as described in section III.A.1. below.
E. “Cookie” Technology. “Cookies” are small data files placed on your computer systems’ hard drive. These files get transferred from software used by Internet websites to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with the site. Cookies identify users and can be used to enhance the customer service process and to help understand visitors and users preferences. Cookies alone do not personally identify individuals. The Cookie is attached to your browser only after you log on to an Internet site that uses this type of technology. You may, however, disallow receiving Cookies at any time through your web browser.
F. Internet Protocol (IP) Address. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES may collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address for tracking purposes. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information.
III. Information Sharing and Disclosure
A. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when you have granted explicit permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. We will respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities, including but not limited to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
3. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES retains service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions and to assist VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers include, for example, credit card processors, providers of customer support and live-help, marketing, email service providers, automated data processors, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on behalf of VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES.
4. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES may disclose, transfer, sell or assign to third parties information about you obtained through our website, or otherwise in our possession, as a result of sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES or the VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES service. If any of the above listed events occur, VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES will notify you before information about you is transferred.
IV. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
A. You can edit your VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES account information including your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
B. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, that are considered part of your VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES account. You have the ability to opt-out of such communications by changing your preferences on our website.
C. You can delete your VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving certain information, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES, where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
V. Confidentiality and Security
A. We take security very seriously. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES employees have limited access to personal information about you. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES limits access to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to complete the terms of their employment.
B. VALUESELLING ASSOCIATES has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you. We provide industry accepted tried and proven tools and procedures that protect the files in our data system. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet we can not guarantee that communication between you and us and us and you will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
B. This policy was last updated on October 31, 2013.
VII. Your acceptance of this policy
VIII. Questions and Suggestions
A. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com.