- ValueSelling Framework® for Sales People
- ValueSelling Framework® for Retail
- Installing ValueSelling for Managers
- ValueSelling Account Management
- Train the Trainer Certification
- Custom Topic Workshops
- eValuePrompter® SFA | CRM
- eValueSelling Framework® Fundamentals
- eExecutive ValueSelling®
- ValueSelling@Work® Video
Practice Framework concepts in a lively, practical workshop
When we bring the ValueSelling Framework® into an organization, we typically start with our on-demand course, eValueSelling Framework® Fundamentals. Then, your sales staff experiences a lively instructor-led workshop built around a case study created just for you. After the workshop, we recommend our ValueSelling@Work video reinforcement program that delivers a short video each week for 14 weeks on critical Framework concepts.
The ValueSelling Framework® Program:
The classroom experience is critical to the development of new skills and behaviors. Our design includes multiple exercises and practice opportunities. We are participant-centered and are completely focused on the student’s experience and real-world sales challenges.
Our programs are activity-based, not lectures. Each of our facilitators is a former sales leader who can illustrate our concepts and principles with credible real world stories and expertise.
The instructor-led workshop will focus on application of the ValueSelling skills through a simulated sales situation. The objectives of the workshop include:
- Reinforce the eValueSelling Framework® Fundamentals on-demand course
- Develop skills in matching your solutions to your customer’s critical business issues and business objectives
- Create demand and need for your products and services
- Learn how to achieve full value for your products and services
- Develop skills to motivate prospects to act sooner
- Develop the foundation for a repeatable consistent sales process within your sales organization