- ValueSelling Framework® for Sales People
- ValueSelling Framework® for Retail
- Installing ValueSelling for Managers
- ValueSelling Account Management
- Train the Trainer Certification
- Custom Topic Workshops
- eValuePrompter® SFA | CRM
- eValueSelling Framework® Fundamentals
- eExecutive ValueSelling®
- ValueSelling@Work® Video
- ValueSelling Framework in a Flash! Mobile
Does your sales team have the necessary business acumen to call on C-level executives?
Sales people don’t need to become financial analysts to be effective. Basic knowledge, skills, and tools to identify opportunities are enough to get started.
The eExecutive ValueSelling® online course prepares the sales executive for a business conversation with all levels of executive and managers in an organization, especially the executive decision-maker. This self-paced four hour course helps sales executives build a base of business acumen to give them the knowledge and confidence to successfully approach senior business executives and engage in a business-level conversation. The ValueSelling Framework® is introduced as the structure for planning and executing a call with a senior executive.
What’s in it for you?
- Begin to develop confidence in conducting a business-level conversation
- Improve business acumen and leverage your knowledge in an effective sales call
- Move to a new level of selling by being able to apply the process for consistent access to executives
- ValueSelling Framework® Learn the fundamental principles to motivate people to buy.
- Corporate Organizational Structure Understand the organizational structure of a typical corporation.
- Company Research Locate company and non-company resources for your research.
- Industry Research Use industry resources to answer specific questions about your prospect’s company and industry.
- Financial Research Identify specific key elements of a company’s financial information.
- Business Vocabulary Develop a basic business vocabulary and learn to analyze financial reports.
- Executive-level Selling Learn to sustain a business-level conversation that includes establishing a link between the analysis of your prospect’s business and the business value your products deliver.