ValueSelling Associates is seeking Independent Associates to create a sales and training delivery network for the ValueSelling Framework® sales training programs. Associates are entrepreneurs interested in establishing their own training and consulting business, while leveraging a world-class sales process and sales training curriculum.
As an Associate, you will become a certified facilitator of the ValueSelling Framework®, ValueSelling Essentials® and all related services, and license the intellectual property of ValueSelling Associates, representing us in the marketplace. ValueSelling Associates carefully selects Associates who have both top-notch sales and sales management skills, as well as outstanding classroom facilitation skills.
Associates can live and work anywhere in the U.S., Canada, Europe or Asia/Pacific. Our Associates enjoy incredible earning potential, flexibility and the opportunity to work for themselves, with no territory restrictions. At the same time, they have a support network as a licensee and can leverage the powerful ValueSelling Framework brand.
Once accepted into the Associate program, you will be required to complete a training and certification program. You will learn to master the ValueSelling Framework curriculum, hone your facilitation skills, and apply ValueSelling in your own sales and marketing activities.
We provide a unique career opportunity for qualified individuals:
- Must have 10 to 15 years direct business-to-business sales experience
- Must have a track record of high performance and success at a high-tech/computer, manufacturing, healthcare or professional services company
- Must have been a successful sales manager in a business-to-business sales environment
- Must be very highly regarded within the field/industry
Characteristics of a successful Independent Associate:
- Takes initiative and is self-motivated
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Values professionalism, integrity and collaboration
- Is passionate and energetic in their work
- Must be an entrepreneur and successful business person with the ability to build and manage a business from the ground up, including prospecting